The short answer is no.
I will share a few reasons why you should not wear socks with Uggs.
Uggs are made from sheepskin, so they’re already warm and comfortable.
The fiber is breathable and designed to help control your body’s temperatures and prevent blistering in the cold weather. It also prevents muscle strain.
I would not recommend wearing socks with Uggs, doing so will make them more difficult to break.
wearing socks prevents the feeling in your toes.
You will lose the comfort of the fluffy ankle support.
From experience It gets hot and uncomfortable when you wear socks with Uggs.
More on Why You Shouldn’t Wear Socks With Uggs
- The size you chose is made to be worn without socks.
- When most insoles of boots are uncomfortable, you would wear socks to help break them easily. With uggs, you don’t need socks at all.
- You can feel the warmth with bare feet. Trust me, you will choose comfort without irritation if you wear socks.
- Wearing socks with uggs looks strange from a fashion standpoint.
- If you still want to wear socks with your uggs, find the best socks for uggs made of cotton , wool, or bamboo.
Wearing and Caring for Uggs
Here are some tips to help them last longer.
- Keep your uggs clean.
- Make sure your feet are clean and dry before you wear them.
- Don’t forget to air them out after using them.
- Use UV boot sanitizers.
Are Uggs Good for Your Feet?
You shouldn’t wear uggs all day long.
- It has no arch support, and it’s not good at all for flat feet.
- You might end up with back and foot aches
- Uggs are made for comfort, not for hard conditions.
How Do Uggs Smell ?
- If you wear uggs with sweaty or wet feet, bacteria will breed and cause a bad odor.
- it’s always up to you to choose, but I would not recommend wearing socks with uggs, you should keep them clean and will make your uggs last longer.